As an authorized distributor of Crane Valves for 18 years, Petro-Valve is Crane's largest stocking valve distributor in the United States. Our company stocks a full line of Crane valve products, including gate, globe, check, butterfly, plug, high pressure, special trims, chrome alloy, and commodity.
- Size 1/4" - 4"
- Pressure ratings up to 2000 psig
- 1-piece, 2-piece, 3-piece body configurations
- Threaded, Socket-Weld, Butt-Weld, Flanged, Solder, Grooved end connections
- Materials - Brass, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Sizes: Up to 3"
- Gate, Globe, & Angle Valves
- Classes 150 & 300
Cast Iron Valves
- Sizes: 2" - 24"
- Gate & Globe Valves
- Classes 125 & 250
- Stop Check, Class 250, straight & angle pattern
- Threaded or Flanged ends
- Bronze Trim (IBBM) or all Iron options
Cast Steel Valves
- Sizes 2" - 24"
- Gate, Globe, & Swing Check
- Classes 150 - 1500
- Bolted bonnet designs
- Flanged and butt-weld ends (RF/RT)
- Variety of Materials: WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, C-5, WC6
- Special Trims: 316 Stainless Steel, 316/Nace, Monel Trim
Catalogs - 6 available
- Crane Cast Steel Valves
- Crane Iron Valves
- Crane Ball Valves
- Crane Butterfly Valves
- Crane Product Portfolio
- Crane Bronze Valve
Installation & Operating Instructions (IOMS) - 1 available
Drawings, Cut Sheets and Technical Data - 0 available
Contact one of our representatives today
to inquire about a valve from Petro-Valve
or call us today at 855-539-8837